• Authentication – selecting and using passwords.
• Security breaches – defining a security breach and understanding what to do in the event of a breach.
• Use of corporate assets – acceptable behavior when using corporate equipment such as laptops and phones.
• Internet and Email – secure use of internet and email including recognising phishing emails.
• Social media – secure use of social media
• Physical security – physical security principles
The course is tailored to your requirements to cover your security processes and procedures. The course can be used to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 and create awareness of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Given the complex threat environment that exists today, it is crucial for every employee to take ownership of all types of security. A single mistake by any staff member, such as clicking on a link in an email, can have significant repercussions, including fraud, a data breach, substantial expenses and harm to your company's image.
Providing security awareness training to users can assist all staff members in your organisation to identify, evade, and report potential threats that may jeopardise crucial data and systems. These threats could include phishing, malware, ransomware, and spyware.
User security awareness courses are delivered remotely over Microsoft Teams.
For more information or to book a course for your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Got an enquiry? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Information Security is a business responsibility, so the business needs to be involved in establishing security needs to ensure they meet corporate objectives.
IAOs play a key role in the risk management process and therefore need to understand their responsibilities to enable them to be effective.