Our GDPR Awareness training is designed for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of GDPR principles and how to apply them. The course is useful for Data Owners (Heads of Department), Senior Management (Risk Owners) and those responsible for handling personal data.
The course agenda is below:
- GDPR structure – What is GDPR and how is it structured?
- Key differences between GDPR and Data Protection
- GDPR requirements, implications and associated risks
- 12 steps to compliance:
- Awareness Campaign
- Information You Hold
- Communicating Privacy Notices/Policies
- Individual Rights
- Subject Access Requests
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
- Data Breaches
- Data Protection by Design and DPIA
- Data Protection Officer
- Key roles and responsibilities – Who needs to do what in order to maintain compliance?
- Risk management for personal data – How do you manage personal information?
- Development of a governance structure to meet compliance – How do you manage ongoing compliance?
- Practical sessions, including data mapping
- Next steps/action plan
Courses are delivered remotely over Microsoft Teams.
For more information or to book a place, please contact email@example.com