We are pleased to announce another date in the New Year for our popular ISO/Accreditor Training Course, updated recently to cover the new Government Classification Scheme.
This course is ideal for organisations including but not exclusive to:
- Central Government
- Local Authorities
- Emergency Services
- Any private business delivering services into the Public Sector
Date: January 20th, 21st and 22nd 2015
Location: Aristi Limited, Innovation Centre, 1 Devon Way, Longbridge Technology Park, Birmingham B31 2TS.
Course Times: 09.30hrs – 17.00hrs Daily
The aim of this 3 day course is to enable participants to perform the role of an Accreditor and accredit an information system following HMG policy. The course will provide, through practical examples and exercises, an appreciation of risk assessment and RMADS development to support the Accreditation process. It has also been updated recently to cover the new Government Classification Scheme.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the role of the Accreditor and associated roles such as SIRO, IAO and ITSO
- Understand HMG risk management framework
- Conduct Business Impact Assessments
- Conduct risk assessments using HMG IS1
- Critically assess the results of an IS1 risk assessment
- Understand how Risk Management and Accreditation Documents Sets (RMADS) are developed using HMG IS2
- Review an RMADS in order to make Accreditation decisions.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to book a place or received further information regarding this training course.