We have over 30% of the UK Fire & Rescue Services as clients. Many of these are joint working initiatives for sharing control rooms and achieving compliance with the Cabinet Office Security Policy Framework (SPF) and the Emergency Services Network (ESN).
Our work with the South West Fire & Rescue Services won the SC Magazine Information Security Project of the Year Europe 2013 award. The judges described the programme as a ‘transformational security initiative that can deliver a real benefit to society: pragmatic, reusable and risk-focused’. The programme’s key objective was enabling secure collaboration between the services and their partners which was achieved through the development and implementation of a shared accreditation strategy and connection to the PSN.
Our Fire & Rescue specific services include:
- Gap analysis against the requirements of the SPF, PSN, Airwave and ESN Code of Connection
- Support for achieving compliance with the requirements of the ESN
- Development and establishment of manageable and sustainable security and risk management regimes
- Review and development of information security policies and procedures
- Training for Senior Information Risk Owners (SIRO), Information Asset Owners (IAOs)
- IT Health Checks
- Cyber resilience assessments
- Social engineering assessments
- GDPR compliance and maintenance support including virtual DPO services
Contact us for more information or to discuss your specific requirements.