49% of the UK Fire & Rescue Services use our services. We fully understand the challenges faced by this sector and have developed FRS specific services that add value through the provision of pragmatic and cost effective security consultancy.
Our work with the South West Fire & Rescue Services won the SC Magazine Information Security Project of the Year Europe 2013 award. The judges described the programme as a ‘transformational security initiative that can deliver a real benefit to society: pragmatic, reusable and risk-focused’. The programme’s key objective was enabling secure collaboration between the services and their partners which was achieved through the development and implementation of a shared accreditation strategy and connection to the PSN.
Our Fire & Rescue specific services include:
- Gap analysis against the requirements of the SPF, NCSC/HMG Minimum Cyber Security Standard, Airwave and ESN Code of Connection
- Support for achieving compliance with the requirements of the ESN
- Development and establishment of manageable and sustainable security and risk management regimes
- Review and development of information security policies and procedures
- Training for Senior Information Risk Owners (SIRO), Information Asset Owners (IAOs)
- IT Health Checks & Penetration Tests
- Continuous testing managed service
- Cyber resilience assessments
- Social engineering assessments
- Physical security assessments
- GDPR compliance and maintenance support including virtual DPO services
- Cyber Essentials compliance support
- ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 implementation and compliance support
Contact us for more information or to discuss your specific requirements.